Review of Vanilla Bean Noel Body Lotion, Bath and Shower Gel, and Spray by Bath and Body Works

Vanilla Bean Noel was a fragrance I discovered quite by accident. I was working one day in the doctors office where I work, and this new patient comes in. I smelled this wonderful smell, and after she came up and finished paperwork, etc, I had to ask her what fragrance she was wearing. She perked right up, and was so happy to share that she was wearing her favorite fragrance by Bath and Body Works, Vanilla Bean Noel.

Now I have to say, that name doesn't strike me as one I had to try out. In fact, I think I had begun to think of all the vanillas out there as "equal", that I had to know what they smelled like already. Not this one. I do LOVE vanilla fragrance, don't get me wrong.

This one has like a caramel addition to it. Get this, she purchases this fragrance when it comes out, and gets enough to last her all year as it is a more seasonal fragrance. She said others notice the fragrance on her as well. This always amazes me with these kinds of bath products, because they often get my attention as much or more than an expensive perfume does! Isn't that amazing? I also love perfumes, and expensive lotions and cremes from the fragrance counters at department stores. This isn't the first time that a person has smelled another persons fragrance however, that just turned out to be a body spray and lotion!

I would love to know what others have experienced in this way. Is it just that right after someone puts it on, that people can smell it so much? Or is the fragrance that strong that it lingers in the room where they are?

At any rate, I had to go and find this, as it was after Christmas time, and I called to our nearest B&BW. They were out, and I was so disappointed. I called the next store, and they had a few sets left, half off. I went there that night. I have to admit, its a bit sweet, but man it is a nice product. The manager there was helping me, and I told her about the lady in my office. She smiled and said that others wait for this particular product all year. Then they stock up on it, and love it!

For a day when I don't feel like flowers or a "cleaner" fragrance, I like this one a lot. Its a great vanilla fragrance and I would recommend trying it at least once.

Their natural skin soothing agents are shea butter, Vitamin E, and Jojoba oil. I love the extra additions like this that are so good for the skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment