Clinique - Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel - Review

Clinique has been one of my top favorites since I was a young teenager. That means I have been frequenting the Clinique counter for over 3 decades almost now! This lotion, the Clinique dramatically different moisturizing gel, is a bit different from the lotion we all know and love.

First, it is ideal for all skin, in my opinion. It is especially helpful though, to the skin that might have an occasional acne flare up or break out. All skin needs moisture. Skin that has the occasional break out also needs it, but doesn't need added oils.

To put on makeup, or even have just nice smooth looking skin, one needs to use a product like this. It adds moisture, but no oil. I love it. I have gone through bottles of it, and it is a lifesaver.

For hot summers, or humid situations, your skin will love this moisturizing gel. It is fragrance free, hypoallergenic, and makes skin happy.

So I can't recommend it enough. It comes highly recommended. If you are wanting a Clinique gift at the makeup counter at the mall, and don't know what else to get, this is a winner for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment