Passionate Kisses Bubble Bath, Shower Gel, Hand Creme, and Lotion by Victoria's Secret

This is a lovely product, though I think it may now be a fragrance that is no longer in the line. All the same, I wanted to write a review on it, as they may bring it back in the future. The fragrance is lovely, truly amazing. It smells wonderful and made me feel wonderful.

It is hard to describe this scent, but it is a very sensual and sexy scent, without being overpowering or too musky or anything like that.

One of my very favorite things about this lotion for instance, is that it has natural skin conditioners like evening primrose oil, meadowsweet extract, and chamomile. As a consumer, I LOVE to see natural products like these in the products I buy and will be using on my skin. Since our skin is a living organ and since I know herbs and vitamins do so much for us, I will almost always purchase those items over others.

For ID, the bottle had what looks to be little purple cosmos flowers on it in the picture. A favorite fragrance!

Highly recommended product.

No comments:

Post a Comment